Bạn đang xem: decorate notebook
To decorate your own notebook, all you need are craft materials, a little time, and creativity! Make a cover with paper, paint, or fabric or create a collage on the front with stickers and pictures. You can embellish the notebook with anything that inspires you, from glitter to tát buttons. Your notebook is yours to tát decorate, so sánh make it your own!
Write your name or a notebook heading on the cover, if you want. Use a pen, marker, or paint to tát title your notebook with your name or subject. You can write your name and your class subject, or any other relevant information.
- You can glue on a notecard or paper scrap before you write on your cover, if you wish.
Glue fun pictures to tát the cover of your notebook to tát personalize it. Find pictures you lượt thích, lượt thích animals, superheros, or cartoons. Also try using pictures of your friends or family. You can take your pictures yourself, cut them out of magazines, or print them off the Internet. Apply a small amount of glue to tát your pictures and stick them to tát your cover.
- You could use liquid glue or a glue stick.
- You can cover as much of the notebook as you lượt thích to tát personalize your notebook.
Add stickers to tát the front of your notebook for a personal touch. You can apply stickers as you go or plan out your cover before you start. Select stickers in a variety of sizes and that reflect your likes and interests.
- You can also partially cover the pictures you've glued onto the notebook, for a layered effect.
- You can also make your own stickers and put them on your notebook.
- Try using 3-D stickers, too!
Doodle in the open spaces to tát finish your collage. If you still have open spaces on your cover, grab a marker and doodle to tát fill up space. Doodle stick people, hearts, stars, flowers, smiley faces--anything you'd like! 
- You can also save some open space and add drawings later.
Create a border with fabric strips or washi tape. After you have created your collage, finish it off by adding a border to tát your notebook. You can glue fabric around the edges, using strips of material or ribbon. Or, try using washi tape to tát create your border.
- If you're using fabric, you can apply it to tát your notebook by dabbing glue to tát the outside edges. Then, stick your fabric to tát your glue spots. Using a hot glue gun or fabric glue is recommended.
- If you are using washi tape, peel off the tape from the roll and apply it to tát the edge of your notebook, lượt thích you would a sticker. Apply washi tape in long pieces or in small sections.
Glue buttons on your notebook to tát add interest. Place various buttons over your notebook's cover, and pick your placement based on where the buttons look good to tát you. Use a hot glue gun to tát dab a bit of melted glue onto your button, and stick your button onto your notebook.
- Add a few buttons or glue on a bunch!
Use glitter to tát add some sparkle to tát your notebook. Apply some Mod Podge or liquid glue to tát your notebook. Dust glitter on top of the glue to tát apply it. Then, turn your notebook over and dump away any remaining glitter.
- You can put glitter on large surfaces, lượt thích the entire cover, or in small areas, lượt thích around your name.
- When you are dumping extra glitter, stand over a piece of paper or newspaper, and try to tát reuse the extras if you can. If not, dump your extra glitter into a trash can.
- This should take 3-5 minutes to tát dry fully.
- If your glitter keeps falling off, add a top layer of liquid glue or Mod Podge to tát seal it. Apply another layer of adhesive once the first layer is fully dry, after about 3-5 minutes.
Paint your notebook with nail polish for a pop of color. Nail polish can be used in place of paint to tát add details to tát your notebook. Use your polish and paint your notebook, lượt thích you would with a brush and acrylic paint. You can create things lượt thích lines, dots, or squares.
- You can create a border around your name or the edge of your journal by drawing a line with your polish's brush.
- You can add polka dots to tát your cover by dabbing dots of polish around your notebook.
- Try drawing multiple lines to tát create stripes. You can make them straight, curvy, or zig-zag.
- Also, try using a few different nail polish colors to tát make the cover stand out.
Add texture to tát your notebook with felt. Cut out shapes lượt thích letters, circles, squares, or triangles. Then, using a glue stick or your glue gun, apply the felt pieces onto your notebook.
- Trace shapes onto your felt using stencils and a pencil, if that helps you.
- You can also create a cover out of felt, if you'd lượt thích.
Place pieces of duct tape onto your notebook to tát add color or patterns. Duct tape comes in a variety of bright colors and patterns, from neon green to tát tie dye. Find your favorite color and pattern, and use this for your notebook. You can use strips of duct tape or cut out smaller shapes with scissors.
- You can apply your duct tape nearly anywhere on your notebook. The cover, back, inside covers, or even individual pages.
Decorate the cover with gems, artificial flowers, or anything else you'd lượt thích. Your notebook is your own space, so sánh decorate it however you'd lượt thích. Glue on other accessories to tát customize your notebook. There are all sorts of materials you can use, so sánh don't be afraid to tát experiment and try different accessories!
- Try origami shapes, candy bar wrappers, or trading cards.
Choose paint, paper, or fabric to tát cover your notebook. There are endless options to tát create a funky and fun notebook cover. Choose your materials before you get started so sánh you have a plan of attack. Select something to tát express yourself with!
- You can use cardboard, construction paper, or old maps.
- You can find images on the Internet. Print out 1 image to tát cover the entire notebook, or use your computer to tát make a collage of photos.
- You can select fabric lượt thích canvas, denim, or old T-shirts.
- You could also paint a separate sheet on paper and glue it onto the cover.
- You can use duct tape and stick it onto the cover.
Trace the size of your notebook onto your cover material. Place your notebook on top of your material, whether it is another piece of paper or a piece of fabric. Mark the edges of your notebook onto your cover with a pencil or pen. This can be a rough size estimate, so sánh you know where to tát make your cuts.
- You can cut out a cover for the front and a cover for the back separately, or cut out a size that would fit both the front and back cover in one piece. Be sure to tát lắc your book open flat if you are covering both sides.
Cut out your cover to tát fit the size of your notebook. Use a pair of scissors to tát cut out your cover, based on the lines you traced. Place your cover on top of your notebook to tát make sure the size is correct.
- If the cover is too big, trim it down so sánh it fits the size of your notebook.
- If it is too small, you can cut out another cover or improvise with other accessories, lượt thích ribbon or stickers.
- If you are using fabric, use fabric scissors for sharp, straight lines.
Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to tát your cover. You can use an adhesive lượt thích a glue stick, liquid glue, a hot glue gun, or Mod Podge. Put a thin, even layer of glue onto the back of the cover material. Make sure you coat the edges of your cover so sánh the paper won't lift up later.
- Avoid applying too much glue on your cover. It will take a long time to tát dry and create a mess. Try to tát use thin, even layers.
Align the corners of your notebook with the corner of your cover. Start at the top of your notebook and line up the edge of your cover with the notebook's top edge. Then, line up the bottom corners as well.
Press your hands down on the cover to tát help it adhere to tát the notebook. Use the side of your hand or your palm and press down on the front of your cover to tát stick it to tát your notebook. Make sure to tát rub your fingertips over the edge of your notebook as well.
- If any edges aren't sticking completely, apply a tiny dab of glue in between the cover and your notebook, and rub both layers together.
- You can rub the cover a few times to tát make sure it's securely applied.
Let your cover and notebook dry before you accessorize further. Give your notebook a few minutes to tát dry so sánh the cover binds to tát your notebook thoroughly. Wait about 1-3 minutes and touch your cover to tát make sure it is dry.
- Liquid glue will take the longest to tát dry. It will dry in about 2 hours, but it is recommended to tát wait 24 hours for it to tát dry entirely. Glue sticks and hot glue guns usually have quick drying times, taking only about 1-2 minutes.
- If you painted your cover, your paint may take up to tát 1 hour to tát dry.
Add New Question
Can you use a different type of glue as a substitute for ModPodge?
Absolutely! You can use virtually any glue to tát decorate your notebook. For paper, glue sticks or liquid glue work well. For adornments lượt thích buttons or ribbon, try using a hot glue gun. There are adhesives made particularly well for fabric, as well.
How tự I cut a rectangle?
You can either trace the shape of a rectangle onto your material or cut it out freehand. A rectangle is a shape with 2 pairs of equal sizes, and you can either eyeball the shape or use a stencil. After you have your shape, use a pair of scissors and make small cuts around the shape, creating your rectangle out of your material.
How can I cover my math notebook and then decorate it?
You can cover your notebook with paper, fabric, or paint. Choose what kind of cover you would lượt thích. If you want to tát paint your notebook's cover, then you can paint another piece of paper and glue it on. Or, get a cool printed sheet and glue that to tát your notebook. You can also repurpose fabric, lượt thích old T-shirts or jeans. Then, once your notebook cover is dry, add anything you'd like! Ideas include stickers, pictures, and drawings. Create a collage or add things as you go,
See more answers
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your tin nhắn address to tát get a message when this question is answered.
There are countless tutorials online for notebook decorating inspiration. Search on Google, YouTube, or craft sites!
Try gluing on multiple different embellishments, which will add a nice texture.
You can decorate it according to tát what you are going to tát use it for!
Things You'll Need
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Other accessories of your choice
About This Article
To make your notebook feel more personalized, decorate it with stickers, markers, or other craft materials. Use a pen, marker, or glitter glue stick to tát write your name or subject on the cover of your notebook. You can also find pictures or stickers of things you lượt thích, such as animals or cartoons, and put them on the cover. To highlight your work, use washi tape or ribbon to tát make a border around the edges of your notebook. If you have any leftover open spaces, grab a marker in your favorite color and doodle stick people, hearts, stars, flowers, or anything else you lượt thích. To learn how to tát paint the cover of your notebook, keep reading!
Did this summary help you?
Thanks to tát all authors for creating a page that has been read 250,610 times.
Xem thêm: sông núi nước nam tác giả
Reader Success Stories
Nov 13, 2020
"This article really helped bủ because I was notebook-less (if that is even a word). All I had to tát tự is gather a few..." more